Monday, November 28, 2011

Scourge Speedpaint.... IM BACK BABY!


I re-did my scourge speedpaint, to show all of youtube that I have returned, and Im not dead :B The truth to my dissappearance, is my mom got steamed at my grades in school and so she took my youtube away and even changed my password! But after working hard in school and getting better grades (all As and one B) she gave me back my youtube :D Im gonna take speedpaint requests again, and I'm still taking animash requests. Enjoy my new speedpaint, and over the time I was gone, I improved my art skills, and this is an example of those new skills. Enjoy! Oh, and my name (despite username) well, you can call me Cybera. My new warrior cat (deleted mudshadow :/) Is appletail, a redish tabby shecat with white under belly (like a tuxedo cat's white markings)

Recommend : +99% Shop For Home Theater ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! !!1 Injury Lawyer Uk Tips Liver




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links