Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shop For Kids Baby Boys 5 Piece Deluxe White Tuxedo Suit Toddler Sizes



Over All Rating Reviews :
My son was a ring bearer for a friend wedding and my son needed a white tuxedo.I looked ever where for a white tuxedo but couldn't find one in any of the stores I looked at. So, I was very excited when I came across this product because of the price and it was exactly what my friend wanted for her wedding. When I got the package and open it I was surprise, because there where no pants in the package and the wedding was the next day. There was nothing I could do but buy my son another tuxedo, a black tuxedo. The worst part about this whole situation, is I contacted the company SportsMonster1 to get a refund because my son was unable to use the tuxedo but they refuse to give me a refund. I contacted them again to see if they would at least send me the pants and they refuse to answer any of my emails. I"ll never order from SportsMonster1 again. Amazon should remove this company for their website.
Get more detail about Kids Baby Boys 5 Piece Deluxe White Tuxedo Suit Toddler Sizes.


!!1 Save Chihuahua Dog Toys !!1 Soup Knorr Soups Top Quality



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links