Friday, May 21, 2010

Order Gino First Communion and Wedding Suit Set White for Boys



Over All Rating Reviews :
I referred to the sizing chart for this item and ordered a size 8. When we received the item I put the suit against my son and the waist of the pants came up to his chest! The jacket hung at least 3 inches passed his wrists as well. The chart is not correct. The seller has not responded to any of my e-mails. I returned the suit immediately and have not received a refund to date. It has been over 3 weeks since I returned the item.
Get more detail about Gino First Communion and Wedding Suit Set White for Boys.


!!1 10 Action Figures Order Today! !!1 Anniversary Cake Tops On Sale! Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links